Pre - lease review
We recognize the complexities and pit falls of leasing office space in the gulf region. Too often we find our clients have committed to an office space or workplace without a transparent understanding of the technical requirements and suitability to match your needs.
As part of our commitment to our clients, prior to the signing of a lease, we will work with your chosen real estate vendor to carry out a 'pre-lease due diligence review' of the premises on offer. This provides our clients with the opportunity to proceed with a full understanding of the commitment they are about to undertake.
Some of the services we offer when choosing your ideal office/ workspace:
Contact us for a free consultation to avoid the common hurdles business owners face after tenancy contracts have been signed.
- Provide building management fit out guidelines
- Local Authority (Including Municipality, Civil Defence,) approval conditions & timelines
- Understanding free zone area specific requirements such as DIFC, D3, TECOM, DMCC, JAFZA and Dubai Healthcare City to name just a few
- Base building reviews
- Floor plate review
- Civil works review
- Test design space plans using Auto CAD
- MEP (HVAC, Electrical Load & Plumbing ) review
- Preliminary project delivery program estimates
- Construction cost estimates
Please click here to register.