The purpose of our Quality Policy is to ensure we achieve our objectives by:
- Designing and delivering projects that are defect free, on time and on budget.
- Maintaining personal contact with our Client and actively involving them throughout the duration of the project.
- Developing mutually beneficial relationships with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Monitoring and reviewing our performance to identify and implement continual improvements to our quality management system and related processes.
- Being committed to the competence, training, professionalism and health & safety of our employees.
- Learning from experience, permanently correcting mistakes and preventing future problems and complaints.
- Communicating the requirements of our management system to our staff and others who may affected by our activities.